eSkills Summit 2010
26 - 28 July 2010, Cape Sun Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
To compliment the Call for Scientific Papers, all relevant stakeholders are invited to submit Case Studies for consideration to be presented at the e-Skills Summit 2010. The conference language is English and submissions should be for business, government or civil society case studies within the scope of the Summit.
Case Study papers (4 - 8 pages) using the eSkills Summit Case Paper Template must be submitted via the conference portal by 02 July.
Case Studies should provide an Introduction (context for why the initiative, pilot or project was undertaken), the specific objectives, the methodology undertaken, a description of the case study, lessons learnt, business benefits and/or social impact as a result of the action and how these results can be replicated at a national or regional level to share best practise.
Steps to Submit a Paper
1. Please ensure that your paper uses the eSkills Summit Template.
2. All papers are double blind reviewed. Please ensure that there are no contact details within the text of your paper submission for review (Word document), the properties of the file or the file name prior to uploading it onto the server.
3. If you have not previously registered on the e-Skills Summit, please click on New User at the bottom of this page and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page.
4. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the paper submission form where you will enter your paper title, co-authors and the relevant classification (paper type and thematic classification).
5. If you have already registered, please click LOG IN at the bottom of this page using your existing log in details (which can be retrieved via Password Reminder) and click Continue to submit the paper.
6. Upon upload of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
7. You can review the paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up to the deadline of 02 July 2010. Each submission receives a unique reference number. Updated versions for a submission must be submitted by clicking on the Resubmit link beside the Paper link in the Paper Details section on your personal page. Previous versions of your paper are automatically overwritten when a new version is saved. Only the last version submitted before the deadline is reviewed. Please note that once a paper has been allocated to the Programme Committee for review, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
8. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the paper.
Powered by ConferenceManager